Terms & Conditons
Weafricans.com Marketplace Terms and Condition
Welcome to www.weafricans.com (“weafricans / Site / App”) These are the terms and conditions governing your use of the Site. By accessing www.weafricans.com either through the website, it’s app or any other electronic device, you acknowledge, accept and agree to the following terms and conditions, which are designed to make sure that weafricans works for everyone. This terms and condition is effective from the time you log in to weafricans’s website or install it’s app.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. To use this Site or it’s App You must first agree to these Terms and Conditions. If You do not agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, please leave the Site or uninstall it’s app now.
You agree and understand that weafricans is an internet enabled electronic platform that facilitates communication for the purposes of advertising and distributing information pertaining to goods and/ or services and/ or event management. You further agree and understand that we do not endorse, market or promote any of the listings, postings or information, nor do we at any point in time come into possession of or engage in the distribution of any of the goods and/ or services, you have posted, listed or provided information about on our site. While interacting with other users on our site, with respect to any listing, posting or information we strongly encourage you to exercise reasonable diligence as you would in traditional off line channels and practice judgment and common sense before committing to or complete intended sale, purchase of any goods or services or exchange of information.
While making use of weafricans business listings and other services such as the discussion timeline, chat, comments and feedback and other services interalia, you will post in the appropriate category or area and you agree that your use of the Site shall be strictly governed by this terms and condition including the policy for listing of your businesses which shall not violate the prohibited and restricted items policy (herein after referred to as the Listing Policy.) (Listing Policy)
"Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site during the registration, posting, listing or replying in the process of business listing, in the feedback area (if any), through the discussion timeline, event management listing or in the course of using any other feature of the Services. You agree that you are the lawful owner having all rights, title and interest in your information, and further agree that you are solely responsible and accountable for Your Information and that we act as a mere platform for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
You agree that your business listing, event publishing, product posting and / or services and / or information post
- shall “not be fraudulent, misrepresent, mislead or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and / or services
- shall not pertain to good , services of which you are not the lawful owner or you do not have the authority or consent to 'list' which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
- shall not consist of material that is an expression of bigotry, racism or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality and / or is in the nature of being derogatory, slanderous to any third party.
- shall not be obscene, contain pornography or contain “indecent representation of women”
- shall not distribute or contain spam, multiple / chain letters, or pyramid schemes in any of its forms.
- shall not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Weafricans or the interests or property of Weafricans users or impose an unreasonable load on the infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Weafricans.
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any goods and services, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not be placed in a wrong category or in an incorrect area of the site.
- shall not be placed in any other Weafricans site except on the site that relates to the city in which you are located.
- shall not list or post or pertain to information that is either prohibited or restricted under the laws of your home country and such listing, posting or information shall not violate Weafricans’s Listing Policy.
- You consent to receive communications by email, chat, call or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise related to the services provided through the website.
- You agree that your listing, posting and / or Information: if you use the Site by registering on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID, password, email address and for restricting access to your computer, computer system, computer network and your Quikr account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. If you access the Site using any electronic device other than by registration on the Site, the AUP remains applicable to you in the same manner as if you are a registered user on the Site.
Use of www.weafricans.com, either by registration or by any other means, is available to anyone, If you access Weafricans, either by registration on the Site by using its app or by any other means, not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your responsibility and you agree to be accountable for the same to other users of the Site.
Abuse of Weafricans
You agree to inform us if you come across any listing or posting that is offensive or violates our listing policy or infringes any intellectual property rights by contacting the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org to enable us to keep the site working efficiently and in a safe manner. We reserve the right to take down any posting, listing or information and or limit or terminate our services and further take all reasonable technical and legal steps to prevent the misuse of the Site in keeping with the letter and spirit of this terms and condition and the listing policy. In the event you encounter any problems with the use of our site or services you are requested to report the problem by contacting this email address email@example.com
Violations by User
You agree that in the event your listing, posting or your information violates any provision of this terms and condition or the listing policy, we shall have the right to terminate and or suspend your membership of the Site and refuse to provide you or any person acting on your behalf, access to the Site.
The Site contains content which includes Your Information, weafricans's information and information from other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute such content (other than Your Information), weafricans's copyrights or trademarks. When you give us any content as part of Your Information, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide through the Site as well as on any of our affiliates or partners websites, publications and mobile platform. We need these rights with respect to the content in Your Information in order to host and display your content. If you believe that there is a violation, please notify us by clicking here firstname.lastname@example.org We reserve the right to remove any such content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms and our Listing Policy or of any party's rights.
You agree not to hold www.weafricans.com or any of its officers, employees, agents responsible or accountable for any of your listing, postings or information and nor shall we, our officers, employees or agents be liable for any misuse, illegal activity or third party content as most postings, listings or information are generated by various users directly and we do not have any role in the creation, publication or distribution of the posting, listing or information, nor are we in a position to have editorial control over the substance or content contained in the listings, postings, or information, save and except to the extent provided in section 3 above. You understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy or legitimacy of any listing, posting, information by other users. You further agree that we are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of the site or as a result of any sale, purchase of goods and services with other users of the site. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our Services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we exclude all implied warranties, of merchantability, fitness or quality of the Site and our services.
By using Weafricans, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of any personal information provided by you on the Site by Weafricans Digital Technologies Limited. The data is stored and controlled on servers that is own by google. By submitting your business listings with your services, you give permission to Weafricans to publicly display your listings which can be freely accessed by anyone. You also agree to receive marketing communications from us unless you specifically indicate otherwise in writing to us through email@example.com. You agree that, we may share personally identifiable data of any individual to our agents or recruiters or Affiliates defined as any person directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under direct or indirect common control with, Weafricans, including its subsidiaries and associate companies.
We may update this terms and condition or the listing policy at any time and may notify you of such updates via a post on the timeline, in app mesaage alert and /or through email communications. The modified terms and condition and /or Listing Policy shall come into effect either at the time you place your next posting, listing or information on the Site or after a period of 30 days from the date of the update, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this terms and condition shall continue to apply.
Third Party Content and Services
The User should agree to indemnify and hold Weafricans, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content submitted by the user, users use of the service, violation of the terms of condition of user, breach by the user of any of the representations and warranties herein, or user’s violation of any rights of another.
- As a non business user you agree that Weafricans will not be responsible for any payments made to a third-party (including verified and premium companies and / or Individuals).
- As a business user you agree that misuse or fraud use of this platform will result in deactivation and/or further action. You also agree to adhere to all posting rules
No Guarantee of Business:
Weafricans shall not be responsible or liable at all to the Advertiser if no business or business leads are generated for the Advertiser through any of our ads packages on the Website and / or App. Advertiser understands that Weafricans’s only obligation is toplace the ads on the app in the manner provided for in these Terms. Accuracy of the information/content provided is the advertiser's responsibility and weafricans will not be held responsible for false claims made by the advertiser.
Subscription And Payment For Purchased Services
Weafricans offer premium subscription plan and service packages for business and event advertisement.
1. Premium Subscription Plan. Premium plan enable our premium members to have access to the extra features in our app. This plan is automatically renew and amount in your debit/credit card will be charged unless auto renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the period. Premium subscription can be managed by you and auto- renewal maybe turn off (i) in Apple device – by going to the user account settings in your apple iTunes account. (ii) In android or any other operating system – by going to your menu section, click on the Premium membership button – click on the “manage premium” button – then click cancel to cancel the subscription. After cancellation, your subscription will continue to run until the period ends. Visit https://www.weafricans.com/business-premium-membership-plans to see all features of premium subscription plan.
2. Service Packages for business and events. Packages are onetime payment, there is not recurring payment in this service. If you require to repeat your order you will need repurchase the package again. This package expire every month.
I. Sponsor Banner Packages. This package is two types, “Elite Sponsor” And “Professional Sponsor” Elite Sponsor - Elite sponsor display ads campaign on top of the app home page. All weafricans app users in the selected country will be able to view this ads. This is the highest level of banner ads campaign we are offering at the moment. Professional Sponsor - Professional Sponsor is almost the same with the elite sponsor but the difference is that it displays ads campaign on top of the apps home page to users in a selected state. To see prices for the above packages please visit: https://www.weafricans.com/banner-sponsorship-package
II. Business Ads Packages. In This Package We Offer 4 Types Of Ads. (1) ELITE BUSINESS - Elite Business displays your ads in a selected category or subcategory and make it visible nationwide within the selected country. Example If you are a music artist, your category is entertainment and your subcategory is music artist. Your banner will be visible on top of all music artist subcategory within the selected country. (2) PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS - Professional Business is almost the same with the elite business but the difference is that the visibility is tailored within the selected state. All other features remain the same. (3) STANDARD BUSINESS - Standard Business is also almost the same with the “Professional Business” the only difference is that it run within the selected city only. (4) TOP BUSINESS SEARCH - This package is placing your business on top of the business listing page. Get your business on top position of the weafricans search results and give it the sponsor label. To see prices for the above packages please visit: https://www.weafricans.com/business-ads-packages
III. Events Ads Packages. This ads package is group into four categories. (1) ELITE EVENT ADS - With this package you are assured that your event banner will be display on top of the selected category / subcategory in the selected country. For instance, if your selected location is Zambia, and your selected category or subcategory is Corporate Seminar, your event banner would be shown at the top of the Corporate Seminar event category listing page for all the users in Zambia. (2) PROFESSIONAL SPONSOR - This package is similar to the elite events ads, in this package the event banner would be shown in the selected state only. For instance, Event banner will be shown to Lusaka audience or Copperbelt audience or Muchinga audience. As per your selected state only. (3) STANDARD EVENT ADS - This is a city package. Ads will be display as per the selected city/town. (4) TOP EVENT LISTING - Your event will be listed on top event listing page in the selected category. And also will be listed on the top list when a user search for events that suits your listed event as per keyword. For instance: If you listed your event in the corporate seminar category with keywords like, startup conference, business talk, business event. Any user that searches for business event will see your event on top of the search results. To see prices for the above packages please visit: https://www.weafricans.com/events-plans
3. All Ads packages except Premium Plan are on monthly basis and not auto-renewal. After payment is successfully you will be prompted to select an advertisement banner for display. Users will be redirected to your business page upon clicking your ads banner.
4. Payment. You will pay all fees specified in Order Detail Form . Except as otherwise specified herein or in an Order Detail Form,(i) fees are based on Services and Content subscriptions purchased and not actual usage, (ii) payment obligations are noncancelable and fees paid are non-refundable, and (iii) quantities purchased cannot be decreased during the relevant subscription term.
5. Invoicing and payment method. You will provide us with valid and updated credit card information. If You provide credit card information to us, You authorize us to charge such credit card for all Purchased Services listed in the Order Detail Form for the initial subscription term and any renewal subscription. Such charges shall be made in advance, either monthly, annually or in accordance with any different billing frequency stated in the applicable Order Detail Form. If the Order Detail Form specifies that payment will be by a method other than a credit card, We will invoice You in advance and otherwise in accordance with the relevant Order Detail Form. Unless otherwise stated in the Order Detail Form, invoiced charges are due net 30 days from the invoice date. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to us and notifying us of any changes to such information.
6. Overdue Charges In Premium Plan. If any invoiced amount is not received by us by the due date, premium plan features will be disable and your account will return to function with Basic Plan functionality until amount is received by us.
7. Future Functionality. You agree that Your purchases are not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features, or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by us regarding future functionality or features.
- Premium plan is subscription plan. It’s auto renewal unless you cancel the subcripton plan manually.
- Premium plans are prioritized over Basic plan on the App on search and browse pages. The sequence in which premium plans are displayed will be controlled by Weafricans's search algorithm which is weafricans's sole prerogative. The user shall not have a say in determining the sequence in which ads are displayed within the set of premium users matching a user's search query/browse intent.
- Banner ads slots will be provided as per the details mentioned in the subscription page. Banner slots will be shared between Weafricans's advertisers who have subscribed for a particular slot and the banners will be displayed on a rotational basis. A banner will be displayed only after receiving payment from the advertiser. Weafricans does not provide any guarantees of impressions or clicks for the client banners.
- The advertiser acknowledge that any liability/claim in respect of the products or services promoted through the Advertisements under the scope of this Agreement shall be solely to the account of the advertiser. It is agreed that in case of any claims in respect of the same against Weafricans, the advertiser shall indemnify Weafricans against all such claims and damages.
- Advertiser shall procure and keep valid all necessary licenses, permissions, authorisations, consents, approvals and registrations with/from any government department, agency or authority required for it to perform the Services in accordance with this Agreement and bear sole and exclusive responsibility for all compliances with such licenses permissions, authorisations, consents, approvals and registrations.
- If you have questions about this terms and conditions, please contact weafricans on the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org